Equipment Funding is an easier way for business owners to pay for the tools and machines the rely on to run the business. Get equipment financing to purchase or lease new or used equipment. You can also apply the equipment funding to cover the cost of upgrades and repairs.
PFS offers commercial equipment financing with minimal approval requirements and underwriting compared to a traditional business loan from a bank. Equipment Funding is a smart option if equipment your business relies on fails unexpectedly. Many small businesses operating on a tight budget can't afford to miss out on one day of expected revenue. If you find you need to get back up an running fast but don’t have access to cash to pay for new equipment or repair costs, our Equipment Funding is a good option for you to consider.
Please check up
the funding criteria
|Funding Amount:||$3,000 – $500,000|
|Term Length:||3 – 36 Months|
|Time in Business:||No Requirements|
|Time to Fund:||As Fast as 24 Hours|
How Does it Work?
- Funding provided for equipment will be provided as a lump sum.
- Periodic payments will be made to repay the principal amount funded plus interest laid out in the contract terms.
- Once the loan is fully paid you will own the equipment outright.
Why Choose Pro Funding Source?
- At Pro Funding Source, we are committed to assisting businesses with their financial and funding needs through a streamlined and business-friendly process.
- With a simple and easy application process, accessing working capital has never been this effortless.
- Best of all, our terms are highly competitive.
Depending on your particular business, the equipment that you use can include everything from simple office machinery to massive factory manufacturing systems. Let’s take a look at some of the costs you and your business might incur for equipment replacement or upgrades:
- Laptops and personal equipment – Technology is ever changing, and that means that smartphones, laptops, desktop computers, etc. all should be upgraded and updated whenever necessary in order for you and your business to stay current.
- Copy machines, printers, and other office equipment – The same goes for this kind of equipment when it comes to technology and its advancements. Projects can take far less time to complete with newer, updated equipment. Additionally, the final product is more presentable when created with new and improved techniques. This is what your clients are going to expect.
- Industrial manufacturing systems – Heavy duty factory equipment and industrial production systems are not cheap. But the more this equipment breaks down, the better the chances are that you’re going to need a new system in place. Delays and downtime mean lost money, and lost money is bad for business. New equipment may be pricey but, in the long run, you and your business will be better situated to succeed.