Hard Money Loan
Hard Money Loans or Fix and Flip Construction Financing is a fast funding option that offers few approval requirements and flexible repayment terms.
The funding option is reserved for Real Estate Developers that specialize in acquiring properties, making enhancements and improvements, and selling the property for a nice profit.
Hard Money provides fast funding for an industry that can’t afford slow bank approvals and rigorous underwriting delaying construction projects.
Please check up
the funding criteria
|Funding Amount:||$60,000 - $5,000,000|
|Term Length:||12 Months – 30 Years|
|Time in Business:||3 Months+|
|Time to Fund:||As Fast as 3 Days|
How Does it Work?
- Funding amount is based on collateral to secure a Hard Money loan to invest in the development real estate.
- Money is dispersed to the borrower with an expected single return payment and not in installments.
- The repayment of the principal loan amount plus interest is designed to aid businesses that specialize in Fix-and-Flip projects.
Why Choose Pro Funding Source?
- At Pro Funding Source, we are committed to assisting businesses with their financial and funding needs through a streamlined and business-friendly process.
- With a simple and easy application process, accessing working capital has never been this effortless.
- Best of all, our terms are highly competitive.
Hard Money Loans for Fix & Flip Real Estate Projects
If you and your business have outgrown your current borrowing limit or are looking for a better “Fix and Flip” financing solution, Pro Funding Source LLC can help. According to the Turner Building Cost Index which measures construction costs in the United States, there is a quarter-on-quarter increase in costs from 2016 to 2017. What this means is that you will definitely have to dig deep into the pockets for new building financing.
By capitalizing on our Short-Term Construction Loan solution, you will be able to handle projects fast without worrying about costs of development.