Invoice Financing is an advance funding solution that is paid on Outstanding Invoices of Future Receivables up to 90% by the lender.
The difference between Invoice Financing and Factoring is that Invoice Financing allows the business to get the advanced payment while retaining the responsibility of collecting the outstanding balance from the debtor. This may be an important consideration for your business when shopping for the right funding program. Invoice Financing has the benefit of getting immediate payment on for current unpaid invoices without the debtor knowing that you took funding.
Depending on the nature of your relationship to the billed party, you may need a lending product that provides confidential funding.
Please check up
the funding criteria
|Funding Amount:||$3,000 – $5,000,000|
|Term Length:||Not Applicable|
|Time in Business:||3 Months+|
|Time to Fund:||As Fast as 24 Hours|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Using your accounts receivable values are used as collateral to get a cash advance.
- You are responsible for collecting the total amount of outstanding receivables.
- After the outstanding invoices have been collected you will pay a financing fee, typically 2-4% of the total invoice value.
WHY CHOOSE PRO FUNDING SOURCE?
- At Pro Funding Source, we are committed to assisting businesses with their financial and funding needs through a streamlined and business-friendly process.
- With a simple and easy application process, accessing working capital has never been this effortless.
- Best of all, our terms are highly competitive.
Invoice financing essentially involves using outstanding invoices as collateral to secure funding for businesses. This type of funding is usually easier and quicker to obtain, compared to alternative lines of credit, and can provide one with up to 100% of the invoice values depending on the company policies and business fundamentals. Invoice financing helps to cover clients who pay late, thus denying your business of much-needed cash flow. Pro Funding Source LLC provides invoice financing at some of the most competitive rates in the market, with fast approval times.
Cash acquired from invoice financing can be used for a wide variety of business needs including re-stocking, payroll, maintenance of a robust inventory, and even upgrading of equipment. When customers buy goods or services from your company and are late in paying for them, your business will temporarily lack both stock and cash. In some cases, such as when business is good, this can come at a heavy cost, such as other customers missing what they need from your store. This can tarnish the business name.
Using Pro Funding Source’ for invoice financing gives you access to near equal value of your outstanding receivables immediately upon funding. With Pro Funding Source LLC, the entire process is extremely easy, and guarantees clients that the needs of their business comes first.