Reverse Consolidations or “Rev Cons” are for business owners who are currently overleveraged by existing Merchant Cash Advance positions.
The funds are depostied directly into the business bank account by the lender in weekly intervals to cover the consolidated cost for active MCA repayments. Reverse Consolidation is not Loan Consolidation or Debt Restructuring, it is to help business owners who can’t afford multiple ongoing daily or weekly MCA payments.
It frees up cashflow by lowering the weekly amount withdrawn from the business bank account.
Please check up
the funding criteria
|Funding Amount:||$3,000 – $1,000,000|
|Term Length:||6 – 18 Months|
|Time in Business:||3 Months+|
|Time to Fund:||As Fast as 24 Hours|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You will be provided with a lump sum of capital directly into your business bank account.
- The amount of funding will be used to pay off remaining balances from existing Merchant Cash Advances.
- The cost of the Reverse Consolidation will work out to be less expensive than the independent repayment costs of the balances being covered by the advance.
WHY CHOOSE PRO FUNDING SOURCE?
- At Pro Funding Source, we are committed to assisting businesses with their financial and funding needs through a streamlined and business-friendly process.
- With a simple and easy application process, accessing working capital has never been this effortless.
- Best of all, our terms are highly competitive.
Benefits of Taking a Reverse Consolidation
Business owners with multiple Cash Advance positions can find themselves caught in a dangerous cycle of taking out more MCA positions just to avoid defaulting on existing balances. Reverse Consolidations are available for the business owner who has multiple outstanding Merchant Cash Advance positions and is over leveraged by multiple daily or weekly payments.
This product is good option to consider if you find yourself bleeding funds due to multiple repayments from MCAs. Reverse Consolidation may be solution you have been looking for.
Reverse Consolidations provide business owners with a lump sum deposit directly into their business bank account to satisfy the cost of their existing Merchant Cash Advance repayment balances. Reverse Consolidations function like a Merchant Cash Advance and are repaid with automatic daily or weekly withdrawals but at a reduced amount against the outstanding positions.
It is not a Debt Consolidation or a Loan Consolidation product. It frees up cash flow which can prevent businesses from being crippled by having too many open positions and provide cash flow savings of 30% – 50%.